Internationally renowned knowledge-based institute in Business Process Engineering to develop new methods and techniques
in support of digital transformation for improved management efficiency and effectiveness in the Iranian organizations.
- Develop workable solutions in business process management and enterprise systems for the Iranian organizations.
- Collect and synthesize best thinking and best practices for business process management and enterprise systems.
- Disseminate the science and management of business process engineering to the Iranian organizations.
- Promote and encourage sound research on relevant issues.
The objectives of the Business Process Engineering Center are to create a world-class research program aimed at
broadly accelerating the design, discovery, development and deployment of business process engineering by
the Iranian academic and public/private organizations. The Center will address two broad challenges:
- Foster the development of modeling and other data-driven tools needed to achieve the business process engineering
in support of improved productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of Iranian organizations, including;
- The development of new modeling,
- Simulation and other computational tools for business process design,
- The establishment of standards, infrastructure, and reference databases needed to
enable reliable and effective business process engineering for the Iranian organizations.
- Foster the discovery of revolutionary new business processes by academic and industry researchers
by leveraging and amplifying access to the world-class, often unique facilities and expertise
at AUT and other internationally renowned academic/research institutions, including:
- Increased awareness of Business Process Engineering and corresponding trainings and certifications
that can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Iranian organizations.
- Development of a regional market for training and certification in terms of
increased informed demand for Business Process Engineering services.